Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Week 6, Day 2 -- PLYOMETRICS!!!

Let me just say that I LOVE this workout!!! Even at 5:30 in the morning, I love this workout! And, having done it for a few weeks now, it's getting easier, and I can tell a difference when I go running, too. I'm still not very good at that left-hand pitching thing at the end, though...

We've gotten a little off on scheduling. I've been doing the workouts in the morning, and Rob has been doing them at night, because of his schedule this week. So he will have to come home tonight and hit this - maybe I can get him to post a comment about it when he's done!

Thanks to everyone who's checked in with us! I definitely appreciate the comment about nutrition - that has been a challenge to some extent. Rob actually came home yesterday and said "I don't think I"m eating enough" - so we sent him to work today with a protein bar and other healthy snacks. He certainly does not need to lose weight - this is a man whose weight has not fluctuated up or down more than 7-8 pounds in the almost 19 years that I've known him (can I love him and hate him at the same time?!?!?)! He could actually stand to put on some muscle and gain about 10 pounds. This should do it, right?

We are definitely getting addicted - I've started just waking up around 5:00, even on mornings that we don't have to get up that early. Once you start seeing results, it's very motivating.

Hope everyone has a great day! :)

2 comments:

  1. Results ARE motivating, that's why I love this program!! Keep it up girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plyo is definitely one of those "love/hate" workouts for me! I HATE it....but I feel GREAT afterwards! Go figure....

    ReplyDelete