Saturday, May 23, 2009

Ok, now we're really back!

And when I say "we" I mean Rob, too! We got up good yesterday morning and did Legs & Back and ARX. Rob said he could definitely tell he had taken several days off, but I think he was glad to be back in it. I love the legs and back tape - and I used my Super-Sonic green band!!! It's really cool to be able to know the weight equivalents of the bands - I'm going to have fun playing with these things.

Today we got up and did Cardio X - Rob said he was more sore today than he was our first week, but he did it, and now we really feel good. It's still hard to look at all the blank spots on last week's chart, but we are recomitting to really staying with the program, and also continuing to do it together. It makes so much difference for both of us - plus it's easier to remain accountable when you have someone who's right there in it with you!

Two weeks from today we will be on a plane!!! :)

5 comments:

  1. Where are you guys going? Hopefully somewhere nice! :)

    And I love living in Charleston, it's a very popular wedding/honeymoon spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MAN! I think I'm gonna have a hard time keeping up with you guys when you're here! After the L-O-N-G weekend, and first camping trip of the season, I hope Alana and I can hang with you guys!! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you're BOTH back full force! Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK...I got yelled at for not posting! So now I'm passing it on...Where you at??!! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep...need to hear how Ken only got to drink 1/2 of 1 beer with the 10 minimum rule!!!

    Where's the story?

    ReplyDelete